Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. Yet despite their success, there are still manufacturers who are utilizing old packaging methods to promote their merchandise, and they are completely missing an opportunity to save enormous amounts of resources through the use of stand up pouches. The pouches are especially useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, and foodstuffs like soup. Here’s a list of reasons stand up pouches would be the answer to your packing needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The nature of rack up pouches takes very nicely to printing and can act as a virtual billboard for your product when on the shop shelf. They can be printed using any variety of designs and colors – you are only limited by your imagination.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. Because of this, both producers and end consumers tend to have less to discard.
4. Because they can stand on their own, the merchandising choices available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are far much more than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a variety of styles and with numerous different access techniques, for instance: reclosable zippers, sliders, spouts, or stickers.
6. Made from vinyl or a mix of aluminum and plastic, stand up pouches provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of products.
7. Stand up pouches can be folded when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, and saving money on freight costs.
8. Most Consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, because they are easy to use and appealing to both the retailers and end users.
9. Stand up pouches come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, plow bottom and the k-seal. The choice is dependent on your merchandise and personal preference. Your supplier can make recommendations based on your specific needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
Finally, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial purposes. A product that can stand on a shelf with easy access to the contents inside certainly favors the retail environment as well as the consumer. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.