Ventilation fan coil system is a part of the ventilation system which includes hot and cold water coils (hot and cold water winding pipes) and fan. as an indoor unit, air passes through the coils by the fan and then temperature distribution, distributes inside of the home, rooms, and office.
If the fan coil system is used with cold or hot water generators such as chillers and boilers (units outside the building), it will have a coil for hot and cold water, and if it is combined with heat pump systems such as VRF and GHP, it will have a special copper coil for refrigerant, which is, in fact, the evaporator of the compression refrigeration cycle of these devices. The refrigerant reduces or increases the air temperature by flowing inside the coil and exchanging heat with the air around the coil.
The fan used in the fan coil system can have different speeds. The best fan coils include fans that operate at different speeds to keep the temperature constant. In addition, remotely adjustable fans save energy.
In addition, an air purifier filter is installed in the fan coil to distribute the air in the environment after passing through the filter. The ventilation fan coil system can be installed as a unit (for one room) or as a duct to ventilate several rooms. In terms of placement at the installation site, fan coil units are divided into the ceiling, duct, cassette, wall, and floor types.
Important points about different types of fan coil units
- Ground fan coils with an aeration capacity of 200 to 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) are produced and supplied that emit air in the form of a riser.
- Ceiling fan coils, usually offered with cab and non-cab models, have an aeration capacity of 200 to 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and are installed above the suspended ceiling (usually at the entrance of each room).
- Cassette fan coils are a type of ceiling fan coils whose coil part is installed on top of the suspended ceiling and their temperature and speed control can be done by remote control in addition to the room thermostat.
- Ducted fan coils are produced in capacities of 600 to 2000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and two types: horizontal and standing. It is necessary to determine the required horizontal or standing fan coil before inquiring about the price or construction order.
It should be noted that chemicals such as Propylene or Ethylene Glycol are usually added to the water flowing in the pipes to prevent the water in the pipes from freezing. Because the addition of this material changes the rate of heat transfer, its effect on the selection and sizing of fan coils is calculated by air conditioning engineers. For more information about the types of fan coils, you can refer to the reference site and store of Damatajhiz.
Important parameters in choosing a fan coil unit
- Type of fan coil: Fan coil units have different types such as ground fan coil, sloping, built-in, ceiling fan coil, four-sided and two-sided ceiling fan coil, wall fan coil, duct fan coil, etc., which according to The case and type of user are selected by experts.
- Fan coil capacity: The first factor in choosing a fan coil after positioning and determining the installation location is the adequacy of its cooling and heating capacity. When calculating the fan coil capacity, which is determined based on the total refrigeration load of each space, always try to set the fan coil capacity at the average speed of the calculation basis. To determine the capacity, you can contact the consultants of Damatajhiz collection and receive a free consultation.
- Material and arrangement of coils: The coil is the passage of cold or hot fluid and is usually made of copper pipes with aluminum fins. The arrangement of the pipes and the number of rows of pipes Protective coatings on the fins, the material of the pipes, the number of fins per unit length, and their waveform are the distinguishing features of the coils in different brands of fan coil manufacturers.
- Air conditioning motor: The motor used in the fan coil must be of low speed and low noise type and with very reliable bearings so that the operating sound of the electric motor and the fan installed on it can be ignored.
Air conditioning fan: The movement of air from the coil is the task of the aeration fan in the fan coils. Different manufacturers depending on the sound level produced and the supply of air pressure required to pass over the fan coils, produce different types of air conditioning fans.
- there are different designs in the fans used in different types of fan coils and usually in the manufacture of these fans from metal or plastic, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages, which will be selected according to the type of fan coil application.
- Dimensions of the fan coil: The selected fan coil must be installed in the desired location in terms of dimensions. The issue of dimensions is especially important in the case of ceiling fan coils and cassette fan coils.
- Fan coil body: The fan coil body should be integrated so that it does not cause vibration and noise between different parts of the body over time.
Damatajhiz sales of fan coil units
Damatajahiz collection is a designer and manufacturer of compression chillers, air conditioners, fan coil units, cooling towers, mini-chillers, and… tailored to the needs of each customer. Our products are designed and manufactured according to the standards of the day and are sold directly from the factory at a reasonable price. For more information about the types of heating and cooling air conditioners and to know their features, choosing the most suitable device for your building and also inquiring about the prices of various types of fan coils and other equipment, refer to our site at https://damatajhiz.com/en and contact experienced consultants in the damatajhiz collection.